Add some"zest" to your potatoes tonight! To discover more about Lemon Garlic & Rosemary Poultry Rub click here.
- 1 pound of baby potatoes -
- 1 1/2 tsp olive oil -
- 1 tbsp Lemon Garlic & Rosemary Poultry Rub -
- 1 tbsp finely minced fresh parsley leaves -
- 1 tsp maple syrup -
- 1/2 tsp sea salt, to taste -
- black pepper , to taste -
- LEMON HERB OLIVE MIXTURE
- 3 tbsp olive oil -
- zest of 1/2 lemon -
- 1 tsp finely minced fresh parsley leaves -
- 1 tsp Lemon Garlic & Rosemary Poultry Rub -
- salt and pepper to taste -
1.Preheat oven to 350 F. Line a baking sheet with non stick baking paper. Set aside. Cut each baby potato in half.
2. In a large bowl, combine prepared potatoes with olive oil, Lemon Garlic and Rosemary Poultry Rub, parsley, garlic, maple syrup, salt and pepper. Toss to coat well.
3. Place potatoes, cut side up, on baking sheet and roast for 20-25 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, combine all ingredients for lemon herb olive oil in a small bowl.
5. After 25 minutes of roasting, baste potatoes with half of the lemon herb olive oil mixture, and then pop back into the oven and continue roasting for another 25 minutes or until the potatoes are cooked.
6. Once cooked, drizzle potatoes with remaining mixture and serve immediately. Sprinkle with more sea salt if necessary!