Serve as a hot dip for crispy tortilla chips, or coat the inside of a warmed flour tortilla, roll and slice for an appetizer. A serious crowd pleaser!
- canned, diced tomatoes with green chile peppers - 1 can (14 ounce)
- processed cheese (Velveeta) cubed - 1 lb
- cooked, boneless chicken breast, shredded - 2 large
- good quality sour cream (ex. Gold's) - 1/3 cup
- green onion, diced - 1/4 cup
- The Garlic Box Turkey Chili Seasoning with Garlic - 1 1/2 Tbsp
- Jalapeno pepper, minced - 2 Tbsp. (optional)
- canned black beans drained - 1 can
1. Place all ingredients except black beans in a slow cooker. Cook on high for 1 -2 hours, stirring occasionally until cheese has melted and dip is hot throughout.
2. Add black beans and stir gently. Heat for an additional 15 min. and serve.