Dark, vitamin-rich greens are warm and nourishing!
- olive oil - 2 Tbsp.
- yellow onion, chopped - 1 large
- kale, chopped, stems removed - 1 bunch
- water - 8 cups
- vegetable bouillon - 6 cubes
- canned, diced tomatoes - 1 can (15 ounce)
- potatoes, peeled, cubed - 6 medium
- Cannellini Beans, canned - 2 cans (15 ounce)
- Garlic Box Italian Seasoning - 1 Tbsp.
- Parsley, dried - 2 Tbsp
- "Garlic Box" Frozen/Fresh Peeled Ontario Garlic, minced - 2 cloves
1. In a large soup pot over medium heat, saute onion and garlic in olive oil until soft. Add kale and cook until soft.
2. Add water and remaining ingredients to the pot. Bring to a simmer over medium heat and cook until potatoes are tender.
3. Season with salt and pepper if desired.