What a great recipe to show case our Ontario Garlic and Turkey.
- Extra lean ground Ontario Turkey - 1/2 lb
- Roasted Garlic Oil w Scapes - 2 tsp
- Leeks - 2 thinly sliced
- Fresh Frozen Ontario Garlic Cloves - 3 cloves minced
- Lemon & Rosemary Garlic Poultry Rub - 2 tsp
- Hot Pepper Flakes - 1/4 tsp
- Fresh Asparagus - 2 cups chopped
- Turkey or Vegetable Broth - 1/2 cups
- Tagliatelle Pasta - 8 oz
- Eggs - 2 lightly beaten
- Fresh Parmesan Cheese - 1/4 cup
In a large non-stick skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Cook leeks and garlic until softened (4 min). Add turkey, Lemon & Rosemary garlic Poultry Rub and pepper flakes; cook another 5 min.
When turkey is cooked through, add asparagus and broth. Cover and cook until asparagus is tender-crisp about (5 min).
In a small bowl, whisk together eggs, cheese, and pepper.
Meanwhile, cook pasta to the pot of boiling water (8 min). Drain and return pasta to the pot.
Add the egg mixture to pasta and coat well. Stir in the turkey and veggie. Serve with extra parmesan cheese.