Simple, quick, and delicious.
- butter - 1/4 cup, melted
- salt - 1 tsp
- The Garlic Box Lemon Rosemary Poultry Rub - 2 tbsp
- chicken breasts - 4 skinless and boneless
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees (175 C). Butter a baking dish.
2. mix 1/4 cup melted butter, salt, and Garlic Box Lemon Rosemary Poultry Rub together in a bowl
3. Place the chicken breasts in the dish. Brush the mixture over the chicken until thoroughly coated. Make sure all of the butter mixture gets used.
4. Bake in the oven until no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, about 30-45 minutes.