- ground beef - 1 lb.
- cheddar cheese shredded - 6 oz.
- Garlic Mashed Potato Seasoning - 1 1/2 tsp.
- large egg - 1
- fine ground sea salt - 1/2 tsp.
- Dash of white pepper -
- chopped fresh chives - 1 tbsp.
- plain breadcrumbs - 1/2 cup
Mix all ingredients in a bowl. Cover and refrigerate for several hours.
Remove, using 3/4" scoop, scoop then role into small spheres.
Place on lightly sprayed baking pan and bake 375 degrees for approx. 10 min.
Variation: To make spicy, add 3/4 tbsp. of crushed red pepper before refrigerating.
Another delicious recipe from the kitchen of The Garlic Box