Enjoy the savory portobello mushroom stuffed with Olive Tapenade and locally grown garlic!
- Olive Tapenade with Garlic -
- goat cheese -
- Portobello mushrooms -
- olive oil -
- Raw Baby Spinach Leaves -
- a pinch of salt and pepper -
- Optional Garnish-Thyme -
1) Heat oven to 350°F. Pluck stems from mushrooms (reserve stem for future use). Place mushrooms face up in ovenproof dish. Drizzle with oil. Bake uncovered approximately 20 minutes.
2) Remove from oven. Let rest and cool down.
3) Line the mushroom cavity with raw baby spinach leaves to create a bed for the filling to lay upon.
4) Stuff the portobello mushroom caps with 1 tbsp. Olive Tapenade with Garlic and top with a generous crumbling of goat cheese. Return to oven and bake an additional 10 minutes, uncovered. Serve as a warm appetizer. Garnish with thyme (optional).
Another delicious recipe from the kitchen of The Garlic Box