A great change to the traditional french fry potato
- Russet Potatoes - 1 lb
- Blue/Purple Potatoes - 1lb
- Sweet Potatoes - 1lb
- Garlic Chili Lime Chicken Splash - 2 tbsp
- Roasted Garlic Oil with Garlic Scapes - 2 tbsp
- Roasted Garlic & Sea Salt - 1 Tbsp
- Dipping Sauce for Fries
- Mayonaise - 1/2 cup
- Garlic Chili Lime Chicken Splash - 1 Tbsp
Cut potatoes with a french fry cutter and soak in cold water with 2 tbsp of Garlic Chili Lime Chicken Splash for a few hours or over night. Drain and towel dry. Toss with garlic oil and garlic sea salt. Bake @ 425 degrees for 20 minutes.
Dipping Sauce: mix mayonnaise and Garlic Chili Lime Chicken splash together and refrigerate while fries are roasting.
Another delicious recipe from the kitchen of The Garlic Box