The addition of parsley keeps the red-skinned potatoes vibrant.
- About 5 new red potatoes, skins on, cooked -
- Garlic Relish with Scapes - 3 tbsp.
- parsley, diced - 2 tbsp
- dry mustard - 1/2-1 tsp
- 1 hard boiled egg minced -
- mayonnaise to bind - 1/2 cup
- Salt and pepper to taste -
Dice cooled potatoes (do not overcook) and toss with Garlic Relish with Scapes, parsley and egg.
Mix mustard into mayonnaise and fold into potatoes. Season to taste. This salad is creamy enough to scoop into a lettuce cup and mild enough for children to enjoy.
Another delicious recipe from the kitchen of The Garlic Box