Sea Scallops easily replace this quick dish.
- Green Bell Pepper (Optional Chili Pepper) - 1, cut into thin strips
- Green Onions - 1/2 cup, sliced on vertical
- Dandelion Leaves (may substitute with Swiss Chard) - 2 cups, chopped
- Large Shrimp - 12, peeled, deveined
- Garlic Steak Splash - 1 tbsp
- Fresh lime juice -
- Fresh Frozen Ontario Garlic Cloves - 1-2 cloves, sliced
1) Heat in wok or large skillet over high heat until almost smoking, 2 tbsp. cooking oil. Add shrimp stirring constantly for 3 minutes.
2) Add green pepper, green onion and sliced garlic. Continue cooking until shrimp are cooked through and peppers are slightly charred, about 3 minutes. (Optional, chili peppers).
3) Add Garlic Steak Splash to pan, coating vegetables & seafood.
4) Mix in fresh dandelion greens, toss well before seasoning with a squirt of fresh lime. Remove from heat and serve with your favourite side.
Another delicious recipe from the kitchen of The Garlic Box