This versatile salad can be tossed with the addition of avocado and corn chips.
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil - 1/4 cup
- Fresh Lime Juice - 3 Tbsp.
- Lime Zest - ½ tsp.
- Chipotle Pepper - 2 tsp, finely chopped
- Salt - ½ tsp
- Garlic & Cilantro Corn Fiesta Seasoning - 1 tsp
- Chicken Breasts - 1 lb., boneless & skinless
- Fresh Corn (kernels) - 3 cups, grilled
- Green Onions - 2, diced
- Sweet Red Pepper - ¼ cup, diced
- Mixed Baby Greens - 4-6 cups
Remove 1 tbsp. of the dressing and brush on both sides of chicken. Place on greased grill over medium-high heat; close lid and grill for 6-8 minutes on each side or until juices run clear (85C on meat thermometer). Transfer to cutting board and let stand 5 minutes before slicing into strips on the diagonal. Lightly toss salad with dressing – garnish with grilled chicken strips.
Another delicious recipe from the kitchen of The Garlic Box