Recipe courtesy of Aidan.
A guilt-free, super-low in calories recipe that is delicious and healthy.
- 1 head of cauliflower (about 2 pounds) - Cut into bite-sized peices.
- 1/4 Cup Roasted Garlic Oil - (Olive oil optional)
- 5 Cloves of Garlic - Roughly Chopped
- 2 Teaspoons of Kosher Salt -
- 2 Teaspoons of Smokey Garlic Seasoning -
1) Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2) Toss the cauliflower with the Roasted Garlic Oil and place evenly on a baking sheet, sprinkle with salt and Smokey Garlic Seasoning, toss again.
3) Roast until golden and tender (should take about 20 minutes). Transfer to a bowl and serve.