Flavoured cream cheese is the perfect platform to showcase fresh smoked salmon as an appetizer or brunch menu option.
- Cream Cheese - 8 oz
- The Garlic Box Pickled Diced Scapes (with brine) - 2 oz roughly chopped
- Red Onion - 1/4 cup finley chopped
- Lemon - 1 tsp
- Horseradish Garlic Condiment - 1 tbsp.
- Garlic scape sea salt - to taste
- Freshly Ground Pepper - to taste
- Rye bread - Or desired kind
- Smoked Salmon - 6 oz
Combine cream cheese, diced garlic scapes, red onion, lemon juice, horseradish garlic condiment, garlic scape sea salt and pepper. Spread on toast ; top with smoked salmon. Garnish with thinly sliced red onion, diced garlic scapes, and optional fresh dill.