A moist, smoky meat loaf that is comforting and delicious served with our classic garlic mashed potatoes.
- The Garlic Box Smoked Grilling Sauce - 2/3 cup
- Lean ground beef - 1 lb
- Ground pork - 1/2 lb
- Egg - 1
- Salt - 1/2 tsp
- Fresh ground black pepper - 1/4 tsp
- Onion - 1/2 cup, finely chopped
- Jalapeno pepper - 1 tsp, finely diced
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. In a large bowl combine beef, pork, egg and 1/3 cup Smoked Garlic Grilling Sauce. Add salt, pepper, onion and jalapeno pepper. Mix well. Place mixture into a non stick loaf pan, place on baking sheet and bake 1 hour or until internal temperature reaches 170F on meat thermometer.
3. Brush remaining 1/3 cup cup Smoked Garlic Grilling Sauce on to of loaf and bake 15-20 minutes longer or until it is glazed and brown.
4. Let stand for a few minutes before cutting into slices.