"Ground beef gets a boost of flavor from Garlic & Caramelized Onion Potato Seasoning in this quick and easy slow cooker Salisbury steak recipe."
- Lean Ground Beef - 2 pounds
- Garlic & Caramelized Onion Potato Seasoning - 2 Tbsp.
- Panko - 1/2 cup
- Milk - 1/4 cup
- All-Purpose Flour - 1/4 cup
- Vegetable Oil - 2 Tbsp.
- Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup - 2 (10.75 ounce) cans
- Dry Au Jus Mix - 1 packet
- Water - 3/4 cup
- In a large bowl, mix together the ground beef, Garlic & Caramelized Onion Potato Seasoning, panko, and milk using your hands. Shape into 8 patties.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Dredge the patties in flour just to coat, and quickly brown on both sides in the hot skillet. Place browned patties into the slow cooker stacking alternately like a pyramid. In a medium bowl, mix together the cream of chicken soup, au jus mix, and water. Pour over the meat. Cook on the Low setting for 4 or 5 hours, until ground beef is well done.
Optional: Serve with The Garlic Box Ultimate Mashed Potatoes.
Another delicious recipe from the kitchen of The Garlic Box