Our toothsome tapenade is feisty enough to add volume and great depth of flavour to pasta. Chef, Felix Sano pulled in the Garlic & Horseradish Potato Seasoning with surprising results.
- Olive Tapenade with Garlic - 3 tbsp.
- Garlic & Horseradish Potato Seasoning - 1-1/2 tbsp.
- cooked penne pasta - 1 lb.
- medium onion, diced - 1/4 cup
- red pepper, diced - 1/4 cup
- green pepper, diced - 1/4 cup
- Roma (or Plum) tomatoes, diced - 1/4 cup
- tomato paste - 1 tbsp.
- Butter to sauté -
- Parmesan cheese -
Sweat onion in butter until limp. Add diced vegetables & sauté lightly. Add Garlic & Horseradish Potato Seasoning, Olive Tapenade with Garlic and tomato paste to pot. (If dry, add stock or a bit of water to keep moist). Cook 3-4
minutes. Toss in drained penne pasta.
Serve with freshly grated Parmesan cheese.
Another delicious recipe from the kitchen of The Garlic Box