- butter - 1 tbsp (25ml)
- fresh garlic scapes - 2 cups (500ml) - chopped
- leeks - 1 cup (250ml) - sliced
- red potatoes - 2 cups (500ml) - diced & peeled
- chicken stock - 4 cups (1 L)
- whipping cream -
- Salt and freshly ground pepper - ¼ cup (50ml)
- Italian parsley - 2 tbsp (25ml) - chopped
1) Heat butter in pot on medium-high heat. Add scapes and leeks and sauté for 2 minutes. Add potatoes
and sauté until softened slightly, about 2 minutes longer. Add stock and bring to a boil.
2) Reduce heat to medium and simmer for 10 minutes or until potatoes are cooked. Puree in food
processor or with a hand immersion blender. Add cream and season with salt and pepper. Simmer for 5
minutes to blend flavours. Stir in parsley.
Another delicious recipe from the kitchen of The Garlic Box