- Brussels Sprouts, cleaned, sliced into thirds - 12
- roasted red pepper (sautéed in oil, 3/8 - 1
- Roasted Garlic Oil with Garlic Scapes - 3 tbsp.
- Garlic Spice Rub - 1/4 tsp.
- cup shredded carrots - 1/4
- finely chopped parsley - 1 tbsp.
- Sea salt -
Heat Roasted Garlic Oil with Garlic Scapes using medium heat, adding sprouts,
cover, sweat for several min. stirring often.
Sprinkle the Garlic Spice Rub on sprouts, continue to cook covered for several
Add peppers, carrots to half cooked sprouts and stir.
Finish cooking so the sprouts keep their shape and add parsley and season with