We elevated classic into a refined burger fit for year-round dining.
To buy your Garlic Box ingredients click here
- Mayonaise - 1 cup
- Garlic Relish with Scapes - 6 tbsp
- Minced Dill - 2 tbsp
- Salt and ground pepper - to taste
- For Burgers -
- Skinless center-cut salmon fillet, finely chopped - 1 1/2 pound
- Panko bread crumbs - 2 cups divided
- Mayonaise - 1/2 cup
- Finely chopped Parsely - 1/2 cup
- Minced dill - 1 tbsp
- Diced Garlic Scapes - 1tbsp ( optional Minced capers)
- Salt Kosher - 1 tsp
- Worcestershire sauce - 1tsp
- Finely grated lemon zest - 1tsp
- Ground black pepper - 1/2 tsp
- Ontario Garlic Cloves - 2 fresh or frozen ( minced )
- Vegeatble oil - 1/4 cup divided
- Kaiser buns - 6
- Lettuce - shredded for garnish
- Whisk together all the sauce ingredients, then set aside.
- Make the salmon burgers: In a food processor, pulse the salmon until finely minced, then transfer to a large bowl. Add 1 cup of the panko, mayonnaise , parsley, dill, diced garlic scapes, salt, Worcestershire, lemon zest, pepper and garlic. Using your hands , mix until incorporated, then form into six 4- ounce patties.
- In 2 large non stick skillets, heat 2 tbsp of vegetable oil over medium-high heat. Add 3 burgers to each pan and cook, flipping once, until golden brown and cooked through, 4-5 minutes.
- Spread the Garlic relish on the bottom halves of the buns then place a fish burger on each. Top with more relish, shredded lettuce and remaining halves, and serve.