- celery root peeledcut into ¾ “ dice - 1 lb.
- candy striped beets peeled and quartered - 1 lb.
- baby turnips, peeled and quartered - 1 lb.
- carrots, scrubbed and cut into ¾” slices - 1 lb.
- baby or fingerling potatoes, scrubbed and cut in half - 1 lb.
- Frozen/Fresh Market Garlic - 10 cloves peeled
- Horseradish Garlic Condiment - 2 tbsp.
- chopped fresh Rosemary - 2 tsp.
- Roasted Garlic Oil (or Olive Oil) - ½ cup
- Roasted Garlic Sea Salt & pepper to taste -
Position the rack in bottom third of over. Preheat oven to 400F (220C).
Combine all vegetables, rosemary in shallow roasting pan or divide between two baking sheets.
Toss vegetables well with Roasted Garlic Oil using your hands to cover evenly.
Season with salt and pepper.
Roast all vegetables until they are tender and lightly caramelized (about 45 minutes), giving them a stir from time to time.
Remove from oven and toss, coating evenly, with Horseradish Garlic Condiment.
Roasted Garlic Sea Salt & pepper to taste
Return to oven, keeping warm until ready to serve.