This Garlic Box "go-to" is super garlicky and super easy!
- medium head of cauliflower, trimmed, cut into small florets (5 c) - 1
- Roasted Garlic Oil - 2 tbsp
- Garlicky Epic Fry Salt (to taste) - 2 tsp
1. Heat oven to 400F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper or grease with cooking spray.
2. Spread the cauliflower out evenly on the baking sheet, then drizzle with the Roasted Garlic Oil, sprinkle evenly with the Garlicky Epic Fry Salt.
3. Bake for 25-30 minutes, until soft and lightly golden.
4. Serve immediately.