- 2 lbs Brussels sprouts - trimmed and halved lengthwise -
- 1 tbsp Roasted Garlic Oil with Garlic Scapes -
- 2- 4 cloves garlic - sliced fresh or frozen -
- 2 tsp Epic Fry Salt (to taste) -
- 1 tbsp pure Maple Syrup -
- Cayenne pepper to taste -
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Wash the Brussels sprouts and allow to dry. On a rimmed baking sheet toss Brussels sprouts and garlic slices with 1 tsp Epic Fry Salt and 1 tbsp Roasted Garlic Oil with Garlic Scapes.
3. Roast until sprouts are browned in spots & tender when pierced 15 to 20 mins stirring halfway through.
4. Combine syrup and 1 tsp Epic Fry Salt in a bowl. Drizzle the syrup mixture onto the sprouts stir and coat. Roast one minute and enjoy.