Tomatoes, basil and balsamic vinegar - it's like they were made for each other!
- Grape or cherry tomatoes - 1 lb sliced in half, vertically
- Balsamic vinegar - The Garlic Box - 2 tbsp
- Lemon nd Rosemary Seasoning - The Garlic Box - 1 tsp
- salt and pepper - to taste (optional)
- Fresh basil leaves - 2 tbsp (chopped finely)
1. Preheat oven to 325F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a bowl combine tomatoes, balsamic vinegar, lemon and rosemary seasoning, and salt and pepper (if using). Mix well.
3. Lay the tomatoes, cut side up, evenly on the parchment paper. Pour any leftover mixture onto the tomatoes.
4. Roast for 40 minutes, or until the edges of the tomatoes are puckered and are very lightly charred.
5. Remove from the oven and top with fresh basil leaves.