Try to cut the fingerlings no larger than 1/8" thick so that the potatoes will crisp in the oven. (Using a mandoline will allow you to cut them even thinner.)
- Fingerling Potatoes, thinly sliced lengthwise(1/8 - 1 lb
- Olive Oil - 3 tbsp
- Frozen/Fresh Mkt Garlic - 2 cloves, sliced
- Chopped Fresh Rosemary - 2 tsp
- Roasted Garlic & Sea Salt - 1 1/4 tsp
- Fresh Ground Black Pepper - 1/2 tsp
1)Position a rack in the center of the oven and heat the oven to 425F. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment or aluminum foil.
2) In a large bowl, toss the potato slices with the oil, garlic slices, rosemary, 1 1/4 tsp roasted garlic & sea salt, and 1/2 tsp pepper, and then spread the slices flat on the baking sheet.
3) Bake the potatoes, turning after 10 minutes, until they brown and start to crisp, 25-30 minutes; the garlic slices should be tender and brown.