This versatile, easy and very delicious recipe is compliments of Nella, a Torontorian of more than 80 years.
- Rice - 4 cups, cooked in vegetable or chicken stock base
- Garlic Vegetable/Salad Splash - 1/4 cup
- Onion - 2 Tbsp. (minced)
- Celery - 1 cup, diced
- Curry Powder - 1 Tbsp.
- Prepared Mustard - 1 Tbsp.
- Vinegar - 3 Tbsp.
- Cherry Tomatoes - 8 - cut in half
- Add all ingredients to warm rice and let stand to marry flavours.
- Serve warm or cold.Keeps in the fridge for several days (covered).Variations:
Add: cooked shrimp, cooked chicken cubes, tuna, salmon, diced ham, peas, vegetables or olives.
Another delicious recipe from the kitchen of The Garlic Box