The light sweet flavour of The Garlic Box Roasted Garlic Oil with Garlic Scapes is
a key ingredient to compliment the perogies.
- perogies, frozen (or ravioli) - 1 lb.
- Spanish onion sliced 1/2 - 1 sm.
- sweet red bell pepper, sliced 3/8 - 1 sm.
- sweet yellow pepper, sliced 3/8 - 1 sm.
- basil fresh sliced thin - 2 tbsp.
- baby bella mushrooms cleaned and sliced 3/8 - 10 oz.
- plum tomatoes, ripe but firm, sliced 1/2 - 4 ea.
- Roasted Garlic Oil with Scapes - 1 oz.
- sea salt - 1/2 tsp.
- white pepper finely ground - 1/8 tsp.
- scallions finely sliced - 4
Cook Perogies in boiling salted water until slightly undercooked.
In wok type pan, sauté onions with Roasted Garlic Oil with Scapes over medium
heat for one min.
Add mushrooms, salt, pepper cooking for additional minute, then add basil and
Stir well, cooking until tomatoes are firm but not over cooked and add scallions.
Adjust seasoning as necessary.
Variation: Heat Garlic Oil in pan, sauté perogies until golden brown and done.
Keep warm in oven. Sauté all vegetable above and place on platter with perogies
over vegetables. Sprinkle with scallions.