- Belgian endive, sliced - 2
- toasted pine nuts - 1/2 cup
- watercress - 2 bunches, stems removed
- radicchio, sliced - 1 small head
- red onion, thinly sliced - 1 small
- Balsamic Vinegar with Garlic - 3 tbsp.
- olive oil - 1/2 cup
- Fresh/Frozen Ontario Garlic - 1 clove, minced
- Fresh ground pepper -
- Olive Tapenade with Garlic - 2 tbsp.
- chopped fresh parsley - 2 tbsp.
Toast pine nuts in dry frying pan on medium-low heat until golden brown, about 2-3 minutes.
Combine endive, radicchio and watercress in bowl.
Top with red onion and pine nuts.
For Tapenade Dressing:
Combine garlic and Balsamic Vinegar with Garlic in a bowl.
Stir in Olive Tapenade with Garlic
Whisk in oil and stir in parsley and season with pepper.
Pour dressing over salad and toss together.
Another delicious recipe from the kitchen of The Garlic Box