This pea omelette makes a big, savoury brunch, lunch or quick supper for one or two. A carb cutters perfect start for the day.
- Baby Spinach - 1 cup, torn
- Peas - 1/2 cup, cooked
- Eggs - 4, beaten
- Hot Water - 4 Tbsp.
- Butter - 2 Tbsp. melted
- Onion Juice (optional) - 1 tsp.
- Parmesan Cheese - 1 1/2 Tbsp.
- Butter - 1 Tbsp.
- Garlic Scape Sea Salt - 1/2 - 1 tsp.
1) Cook peas in boiling water until soft and keep hot. (1 minute)
2) Combine eggs, hot water, melted butter, 1/2 of spinach chopped, onion juice, parmesan cheese & Garlic Scape Sea Salt.
3) Melt 1 Tbsp of butter in a pan, brown well and put in the egg mixture. Cook over low to medium heat till eggs have set. Cover with a lid if necessary.
4) Put 2 tablespoons of boiled peas in the middle of the omelette and fresh torn spinach pieces, turn one half of it over the peas and put on a hot dish. Arrange the rest of the peas around the omelette. Add salt and pepper to taste. Serve at once.
Another delicious recipe from the kitchen of The Garlic Box