" It tastes as good as it looks."
- Garlic Steak Splash - 150 ml
- Tiger Shrimp - 51-60 (10 each)
- Avocado (ripened) - 3 each
- Mint - x 3 sprigs
- Chopped Chili Pepper - 30 g
- Canola Oil - 500 ml
- Garlic Mango Salad Dressing - 300 ml
- All Purpose Flour (or Tempura Flour) - 700g
- Olive Oil - 50g
- Fresh Mint & Chili Pepper Garnish -
1. Peel shrimp and clean.
2. Trim the avocados, mash and shape into small balls.
3. Set the oil temperature at about 230c.
4. Make a thick batter with flour and some water.
5. Pan sear the shrimp in olive oil and steak splash.
6. Dip avocado balls into flour batter and quickly deep fry.
7. Place deep fried avocado on paper towel and season to taste.
8. Pool Garlic Mango salad dressing on a serving plate. Place the shrimp on plate, top with an avocado ball. Garnish with chili pepper and mint leaf (optional).
Another delicious recipe from the kitchen of The Garlic Box