This recipe combines two of our favorite things! Cheese and Garlic! Serve this at your next dinner party as an appetizer on a beautiful wooden board! Simple, easy and DELISH! To buy The Garlic Box product click here: Olive Tapenade with Garlic
- Olive Tapenade with Garlic - 1 spoonful per bite
- baguette or crusty bread - 1 loaf
- brie cheese - 1 slice per bite
- olive oil - 1tbs
- basil leaves - 1 sprig
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut loaf into single slices. Place in preheated oven on a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
- Brush with olive oil and place in oven for 5 minutes until golden.
- Remove from oven and place sliced brie cheese on top.
- Spoon a small amount of Tapenade over cheese and serve with a leaf of basil for garnish.