- sweet potatoes cut into wedges - 3 (about 2lbs)
- large white potatoes cut into wedges - 3
- Apple Cider and Garlic Vinaigrette - ¾ c or more
- Parmesan cheese - 1/3 c
- fresh chopped parsley - 3 tbsp.
- Roasted Garlic Sea Salt -
Heat oven to 375°F.
Toss potatoes with Apple Cider and Garlic Vinaigrette in roasting pan or on a large baking pan.
Season with Roasted Garlic Sea Salt (about 2 tbsp).
Bake 30 minutes, turn potatoes and sprinkle with cheese and parsley.
Bake an additional 30 minutes or until cooked.
Another delicious recipe from the kitchen of The Garlic Box