"Savor the sweetness of local maple syrup in our maple orange garlic sauce." These ingredients make a great stir fry.
- Chicken Breast - 4 skinless, boneless
- Rice Vinegar - 1 Tbsp
- Tamari (or soy sauce) - 1 Tbsp
- Maple Orange Garlic Sauce - 4 Tbsp
- Carrots - 6 thinly sliced
- Dark Sesame Oil - 2 Tsp
- Green Onions - 4 sliced
1) Cut chicken in diagonally strips. Stir each rice vinegar, tamari and maple orange garlic sauce in a medium bowl. Coat chicken with mixture.
2) Heat a large non-stick frying pan over medium. Add 1 tbsp canola oil, the chicken. (Do not discard marinade.) Cook chicken 4 minutes. Flip and continue cooking, covered, until springy when touched, 4 to 6 more minutes. Transfer to plate.
3) Return pan to heat and add 6 thinly sliced carrots along with reserved marinade. Cook carrots until tender-crisp, about 5 minutes. Drizzle with 2 tsp dark sesame oil and stir in 4 sliced green onions. Serve with chicken.
Another delicious recipe from the kitchen of The Garlic Box