This refreshingly crunchy salad makes an excellent spring lunch or super quick dinner.
- The Garlic Box Garlic & Dill Dressing - 5 tbps.
- Chopped dill (optional) - 2 tbps.
- Salt and pepper to taste -
- Baby spinach - 8 cups
- Thinly sliced smoked salmon - 6 ounces cut crosswise into 1/2 inch ribbons
- English cucumber - 1 medium - peeled, halved lengthwise, seeded and thinly sliced
- 4 radishes - halved and thinly sliced
- 2 scallions - thinly sliced
In a large bowl, whisk The Garlic Box Garlic & Dill dressing with fresh dill (optional) and salt and pepper to taste. Add the spinach, smoked salmon, cucumber, radishes and scallions to the bowl and toss well. Transfer the salad to plates and serve.
CLICK HERE to purchase Dill Dressing