- package cream cheese - 1 8-ounce
- sharp cheddar cheese grated - ¾ cup
- onion finely chopped - 2 tbsp.
- Horseradish Garlic Mashed Potato Seasoning - 1 tbsp.
- good quality sour cream or mayo - 1 ½ tbsp.
- Worcestershire sauce - 1 ½ tsp.
- fresh parsley, chopped - 2 tbsp.
- Salt and fresh cracked black pepper -
- bacon, cooked, drained and crumbled - 2 slices
- toasted walnuts, chopped - 1/3 cup
- Assorted vegetables, crackers and bread crisps - for serving
Mix both cheeses, onion, Horseradish Garlic Mashed Potato Seasoning, 1 tbsp. parsley, Worcestershire, salt to taste, ¼ tsp. pepper in a bowl until evenly combined.
Form the cheese mixture into a ball or miniature balls, cover with plastic wrap and chill about 4 hours or overnight for flavours to melt.
Remove cheese ball or balls from the refrigerator up to 30 minutes before serving.
Mix the cooked bacon bits1 tbsp. parsley, black pepper and walnuts in a shallow bowl.
Roll the cheese ball in the mixture to coat evenly.
SERVE on platter with vegetables and crackers.