It's easy to eat heart-healthy with Ontario garlic working with the healthy Omega 3 fats and Vitamin D of salmon.
- Honey - 1/3 cup
- Fresh Lemon Juice - 1/4 cup plus 2 tbsp
- Fresh/Frozen Mkt Garlic - 2 cloves
- Salt - 1/4 tbsp
- Ground Cumin - 3/4 tsp
- Paprika - 3/4 tsp
- Ground Coriander - 1 tsp
- White Wine - 1/4 cup plus 2 tbsp
- Olive Oil - 1/4 cup plus 2 tbsp
- Parsley Leaves - 3 oz, chopped
- Salmon Fillets - 6 - 3-oz
Combine honey, lemon juice, garlic, salt, cumin, paprika, coriander, wine, oil and parsley and mix well. Pour over salmon and marinate in refrigerator.
Preheat oven to 325F. Remove fish from marinade and place in baking pan. Discard marinade.
Bake salmon for 12 minutes or until golden brown.
Another delicious recipe from the kitchen of The Garlic Box