The "twist' in this recipe is the fresh smoked Ontario garlic blend.
- Elbow Macaroni - 2 cups, uncooked
- Butter - 2 Tbsp.
- Fresh/Frozen Ontario Garlic - 2 cloves, finely chopped
- Flour - 3 Tbsp.
- Millk - 2 cups
- Romano Cheese - 1/4 cup, shredded
- Cayenne Pepper - 1/2 tsp.
- Smoked Garlic Seasoning - 1/2 tsp.
- Tex Mex Cheese - 2 cups, shredded
- Heat oven to 400F.
- Cook macaroni according to package, omitting salt.
- Meanwhile heat butter in medium saucepan on medium-high heat. Add garlic and cook 1 minute. Stir in flour and gradually add milk, cook on medium heat 3 to 5 minutes or until thickened. Add Romano cheese, cayenne and smoked garlic seasoning; stir until blended. Stir in pasta and mix well.
- Spoon into 13x9-inch baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake 25 minutes, or until pasta is bubbly and golden.
Another delicious recipe from the kitchen of The Garlic Box