- large tomatoes - 2, chopped fine
- cucumber - 1, chopped fine
- green bell pepper - ½, diced
- Diced Garlic Scapes - 2 tbsp. (drained)
- green onion - 1, minced
- Olive Tapenade w/garlic - 2 tbsp.
- Salt & pepper - to taste
- crumbled feta cheese - ½- ¾ cup
- Fresh lettuce leaves - (your choice)
- Garlic Veggie Splash - about ¼ cup - DRESSING
METHOD # 1:
Combine all ingredients except lettuce and dressing.
Toss until well blended.
Chill until serving time.
To serve, place filling on dry lettuce leaf, wrap up.
Place dressing in a bowl, dip wrap in dressing and eat out of hand.
NOTE: May add dressing to mixture if preferred over dipping.
METHOD # 2:
Toss vegetables together without the cheese & dressing.
Heap vegetables onto a large leafy green on a salad plate.
Liberally garnish with feta cheese.
Splatter Garlic Veggie Splash over salad and surrounding plate.
May sprinkle with chopped parsley.
Mix all ingredients together, including dressing.
Place in a glass bowl and put on a platter.
Surround glass bowl with endive spears.
NOTE: Soak preferred greens (lettuce/endive/butter/romaine) in cold water and loosen outer leaves.
Pat dry and place between paper towels; refrigerate until ready to use.