A light salad, great for lunch, or a side with your dinner!
- Coleslaw Mix - 2 Small bags (about 12 cups)
- Napa Cabbage, Finely Chopped - 2 Cups
- Toasted Sliced Almonds - 1 1/2 Cups
- Dried Cranberries - 1 1/2 Cups
- Mandarin Oranges, Drained - 1 Can
- Red Onion, Finely Diced - 3/4 Cup
- Sesame Sticks - 1 Cup
- Chopped Cilantro - 1 1/2 Cups
- Sesame Seeds - 1/4 Cup
- Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing - 1/4 Cup
- Apple Cider Vinaigrette - 1/2 Cup
- Fresh or Frozen Ontario garlic cloves - 2 Cloves Chopped
- Brown Sugar - 2 Tbsp
- Minced Ginger - 2 Tbsp
- Toasted Sesame Oil - 1 Tsp
1. Layer cabbage in a large bowl with almonds, cranberries, red onion, sesame seeds, sesame sticks, and fresh cilantro.
2. Combine the Apple Cider Vinaigrette, Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing, Freash or frozen Galric Cloves, brown sugar, ginger, and sesame soil in a blender. Add 2 tbsp. of water, process until smooth.
3. Lightly pour the dressing over the salad mixture and toss; serve.