For a "steak-house" style steak with extraordinary flavour, the award winning Ultimate Garlic Steak Splash will deliver the goods.
- strip loin grilling steak - 1 lb.
- 2 tbsp. - olive oil
- mushrooms, halved - 2 cups
- fresh spinach (washed & dry) - 1 bag (6oz)
- small white or red-skinned potatoes, boiled, skins on - 4
- thinly sliced onion - 1/2 cup
- Garlic Steak Splash -
- Creamy Horseradish Dressing:
- Hellmann’s Mayonnaise - 1/4 cup
- milk (buttermilk works best) - 2 tbsp.
- Horseradish Garlic Mashed Potato Seasoning (can replace with 2 tbsp. fresh horseradish) - 1 tbsp.
- Salt and pepper to taste -
Creamy Horseradish Dressing: In bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, milk, Horseradish Garlic Mashed Potato Seasoning. Let sit. Season to taste.
1) Boil potatoes, skin on, until just done. Cube. Drain set aside.
2) Grill steak about 8 minutes (to medium rare), squirting each side when turned with Garlic Steak Splash. Remove to cutting board, tent with foil. Thinly slice across the grain.
3) In large skillet heat oil over medium heat; sauté mushrooms until golden, about 5 minutes. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
4)Divide spinach among 4 plates. Divide mushrooms, steak slices, potato and onion slices, dressing each plate. Pour a drizzle of dressing.
Another delicious recipe from the kitchen of The Garlic Box