Tip: Keep the flower tips on the scapes; it makes a fantastic presentation and tastes good too.
- Pizza Crust (home-made or store bought) - 1
- Fresh Garlic Scapes - 8-10, tips on (blanched)
- Crumbled Feta - 1 cup
- Parmesan Cheese - 1/2 cup, grated
- Olive Oil and/or scape pesto for crust - 1-2 tbsp
- Cherry Tomatoes - halved
Preheat oven to 450F
1) Saute blanched and dried garlic scapes in olive oil until glistening and slightly browned. Remove from heat
2) Spread olive oil and/or scape pesto over pizza crust. Sprinkle with feta cheese. Position garlic scapes on pizza, distributing evenly. Place cherry tomatoes on pizza. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
3)Bake until pizza is browning, about 12-15 minutes.
4) Remove from oven, let stand 3-5 minutes before cutting.
Another delicious recipe from the kitchen of The Garlic Box