Customize your salad and build it to meal size, effortlessly, with the addition of sautéed shrimp or chicken, grain, avocado or nuts.
- Mangos - 2 ripe
- Bell Pepper ( mixed ) - 3
- Red Onion - 1 Medium
- Chilli flakes - 1/2 tsp
- Salt & Pepper - To Taste
- Garlic Balsamic Vinegar or fresh lime juice - 2 tbsp
- Garlic Mango Dressing - 1/2 Bottle
- Apple Cider Garlic Vinaigrette ( optional addition ) - 1/2 Cup
- Julienne ingredients and place in a bowl. Season to taste and toss with vinegar or lime juice.
- Let sit to draw juices. Strain; lightly toss in Garlic Mango Dressing and plate on greens, grains or as a side with pork or chicken. May garnish with fried onions, cilantro, parsley or chopped peanuts or almonds
- Pass extra dressing a the table.
Recipe By: Adam Masse