- Cream Cheese - 2 cups
- Caesar Dressing - The Garlic Box - 1 cup
- 1 rotisserie Chicken - meat removed and chopped, 4 cups
- BBQ Sauce - 1/2 cup
- Shredded Tex Mex Cheese - 2 cups
- Bacon - chopped or crumbled, 1/2 cup
- Green Onion - 1/4 cup
- Kettle or Tortilla Chips - 1 bag
1. Preheat oven to 180C (350F)
2. In a bowl, combine cream cheese and The Garlic Box Caesar Dressing. Spread the mixture on the bottom of a 23x33cm (9x13in) baking dish.
3. Toss the chopped rotisserie chicken in the BBQ sauce. Layer it onto the cream cheese/Caesar dressing layer. Top with tex mex shredded cheese and bacon crumbles.
4. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until heated through.
Garnish with green onions and serve with kettle or tortilla chips.
A garlicky backyard BBQ dip to keep your shindig humming through the weekend.