Easy and great tasting meal idea. Serve with a warm, Easy Garlic Butter, loaf as a side.
- Boneless and Skinless Chicken Breast - 1/2
- Easy Garlic Butter/ Link Below - 5 tbsp divided
- Roasted Garlic Oil w scapes - 1 tbsp
- Brown Sugar - 1 tbsp
- Salt black pepper - to taste
- Red pepper Flakes - optional
- For Spaghetti -
- Fresh or Frozen Ont. garlic cloves - 2 tsp minced
- Salt and Pepper - to taste
- Parmesan Cheese - grated
- Parsley - chopped for garnish
- Season chicken breast with salt, black pepper and red pepper flakes. Place in well oiled porcelain or pyrex baking dish.
- Add brown sugar to 2 tbsp easy garlic butter.
- Cover chicken breast with this mixture. Bake at about 350 F for about 25-30 min or until chicken is cooked through and juices run clear.
- In the meantime cook spaghetti in salted water and drain.
- In a pan, melt 3 tbsp easy garlic butter. Season with salt and pepper. Add spaghetti and toss well to combine.
- Serve with grated parmesan cheese. Garnish with chopped parsley.