Personalize it with the addition of buttered mushrooms and/or red peppers.
- Flat Bread or Pizza Crust - 1
- Super Garlicky Bread Dipper w/Blue Cheese - 1/4 cup
- Chopped Baby Spinach - 1-10 oz package (pre-washed and dry)
- Cherry Tomatoes - 3 oz (approx.)
- Sweet Onion - 1 cup (thinly sliced)
- Bacon (optional) - 1 cup cooked, chopped
- Roasted Garlic Sea Salt - 1 tsp (or coarse sea salt)
- Olive Oil - 1 tbsp
- Garlic (frozen or fresh Ontario) - 1 minced clove
- Fresh Rosemary - 1 tsp chopped
- Crumbled Blue Cheese (or cheese of your choice) - 1/4 cup
1. Toss cherry tomatoes with Roasted Garlic Sea Salt, minced garlic and olive oil. Bake 275F for one hour to concentrate natural sweetness of tomatoes.
2. Cook bacon, remove from heat and wrap in paper towel before chopping. Keep some bacon fat with 1 tbsp butter added to sautee sliced onion until golden in colour.
3. Brush pizza crust with Super Garlicky Bread Dipper w/Blue Cheese.
4. Sprinkle pizza with rosemary, bacon, onion and spinach, evenly coating pizza crust. Top with scattering of oven baked tomatoes. Add crumbled blue cheese.
5. Bake 450F for 10-12 minutes or until cheese is melted and crust is golden.
6. Let stand 5 minutes.