"A simple recipe for vegetables that let's their quality and freshness shine through!"
- Olvie Oil - 1/2 cup
- Soy Sauce - 2 Tbsp.
- Balsamic Vinegar with Garlic - 2 Tbsp.
- Garlic Scape Sea Salt - 1/2 tsp.
- Fresh Ground Black Pepper - 1/2 tsp.
- Eggplants - 2, cut into 1/2" slices
- Zucchinis - 3, cut into 1/2" slices
- Green Bell Peppers - 2, cut into 1/2" slices
- Whisk olive oil, soy sauce, balsamic vinegar with garlic, garlic scape sea salt, and pepper in a large bowl. Toss eggplants, zucchinis, and bell peppers in soy sauce marinade. Marinate for about 45 minutes.
- Preheat grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate. Remove vegetables from marinade, shake off excess.
- Grill vegetables on preheated grill until tender, 10 to 15 minutes, brushing vegetable with marinade. Transfer vegetables to a platter and serve with any remaining marinade.
Note: A variety of other vegetables (cut at least 1/2" thick) can be used with this recipe such as: mushrooms, onions, squash, and red peppers.
Another delicious recipe from the kitchen of The Garlic Box