A great Bacon Pork Loin with fresh or frozen garlic cloves and our famous Lemon Rosemary seasoning served with your favourite vegetable, or potatoes is something the whole family will love!
- pork loin roast - 1 (5 pound)
- olive oil - 1 tbs
- sliced bacon - 1 pound
- chicken stock - 3 c
- Lemon Rosemary Garlic Poultry Rub - 3 tbs
- fresh or frozen garlic cloves - 4
- fresh pearl onions, pealed - 8
1. Preheat the oven to 300F
2. Rub the pork loin with olive oil and place in roasting pan. Drape slices of bacon over the top. Combine the chicken stock, Lemon Rosemary Garlic Poultry Rub, and garlic. Pour over the roast, place the onions around the sides. Cover with a lid or aluminum foil.
3. Bake for 1 hour and 30 minutes. Remove the lid or foil, and continue to bake for another 30 minutes, or until bacon is browned. Cook to at least 145F