- large lemons (including lemon zest) - 2
- mayonnaise, divided - ½ cup
- chopped green onion - ½ cup
- Garlic Relish with Scapes - 2 tbsps.
- Garlic & Horseradish Potato Seasoning (or fresh horseradish - 1 tbsp.
- chopped fresh dill (or 1 tbsp. dry) - 3 tbsp.
- cans tuna - 2 184 gr.
- Rice Krispie cereal ground fine (or bread crumbs) - 1 cup
- large egg, lightly beaten - 1
- serving of frozen peas - 1 8 oz
- olive oil - 2 tbsp
Grate enough lemon peel to measure 2 ½ tsps. Halve lemons; squeeze enough juice to measure ¼ cup. Mix peel, 2 tbsp lemon juice, mayonnaise, ¼ cup onion, relish, horseradish seasoning and 2 tbsp fresh dill in bowl. Set aside.
In medium bowl blend tuna, egg, remaining lemon juice, Rice Krispie cereal, ¼ cup onion and 1 tbsp. sauce. Season with salt and pepper. Shape into 3 ½” round cakes. Heat oil in nonstick skillet over medium heat, adding fish cakes;
sauté until cooked through, about 2 minutes per side. Serve cakes with sauce and freshly steamed green peas.
Another delicious recipe from the kitchen of The Garlic Box