The cumin-scented black bean filling is hearty, satisfying, and incredibly easy to prepare.
- black beans, drained - 1 15 oz can
- ground cumin - ½ tsp
- olive oil, divided - 5 tsps
- Garlic Chili Lime Chicken Splash - 1 ½ tbsp.
- coleslaw mix - 2 cups
- green onions, chopped - 2
- fresh cilantro, chopped - ¼ cup
- white or yellow corn tortillas - 4
- crumbled feta cheese - 1/3 cup
- Bottled chipotle hot sauce or other hot sauce -
Place beans and cumin in small bowl; partially mash. In medium bowl mix 2 tsp. olive oil and Garlic Chili Lime Chicken Splash. Add coleslaw, green onions and cilantro; toss to coat. Season slaw with salt and pepper.
Heat 3 tsps olive oil in large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Add tortillas in single layer. Spoon ¼ of bean mixture onto half of each tortilla; cook 1 minute.
Fold tacos in half. Cook until golden brown, about 1 minute per side. Fill tacos with feta and slaw. Pass hot sauce alongside.
Another delicious recipe from the kitchen of The Garlic Box