A beautiful addition to any festive gathering. Cranberries and strong cheese are a match made in food heaven!
Serve with crisp apples, celery, or fresh endive spears for a chic nibble your guests will adore.
- 1 8oz container cream cheese - room temperature
- 2 0z Stilton or blue cheese -
- 1 tbsp grated onion -
- 1 tbsp Cranberry Garlic Rum Preserve -
1) Place cream cheese in a bowl, blend until smooth. Add Cranberry Garlic Rum Preserve and grated onion, mixing well.
2) Add Stilton and stir until just mixed. Thin with a little lemon juice if dip is too thick.
3) Turn mixture into a decorative bowl and top with more crumbled cheese. Serve