A beautiful and delicious - for young and old - salad for your Christmas morning
- Apple Cider & Garlic Vinaigrette - 1/4 Cup
- Plain Yogurt (good quality) - 1 tbsp (15ml)
- Liquid Honey - 1 tsp
- Cinnamon - 1/4 tsp
- Spinach Greens mixed with Argula (or your choice of leaf) -
- Dried Cranberries - 1/4 Cup
- Walnut Pieces - 1/4 Cup
- Carrot - 1/2 finely shredded
- Apple - 1 thinly sliced
1. Whisk together dressing ingredients, set aside.
2. Combine cranberries, walnuts and carrot. Toss with about 1 tbsp dressing. Mix with salad greens. Plate.
3. Place apple pieces on nicely on top of salad, fanning out.
4. Drizzle with remain dressing.
Another delicious recipe from the kitchen of The Garlic Box